- University of Washington, 1979 BA Social Work Cum Laude
- University of Puget Sound Law School (Now Seattle University): 1989 Juris Doctorate
- Law Review Member at UPS
- University of Washington Law School Foundation: Certified in family law skills training through the University of Washington. Certification Program Completed March 1996
- University of Washington School of Law and Washington Law School Foundation Title 26 Guardian ad litem training
- University of Washington Law School Foundation: Completed the Professional Mediation Skills Training 2007
Jacki Kirklin graduated from the University of Washington with a BA degree in Social Work in 1979 graduating cum laude. She worked for the State of Washington, including the Division of Child Support prior to attending law school at the University of Puget Sound, now Seattle University where she was a member of Law Review.
She became licensed as an attorney in 1989 following graduation and has worked representing clients in family law matters for more than twenty-five years. She has completed three intensive programs through the University of Washington Law School Foundation:
(1) 1995-1996 Family Law Skills Certificate Program and
(2) 2007 Professional Mediation Program; and
(3) 2000 Title 26 GAL training.
The combination of a social work background, prior experience with the Division of Child Support and over twenty-five years experience in family litigation gives her the combined ability to strongly advocate for your interests while understanding the social, family and emotional dynamics of family disputes.